Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

DIY PEFECT EYEBROWS

its about beauty today, one thing I struggle with when it comes to beauty is getting the perfect eyebrows. it takes skills, that I have come to realise but the bauty of it is that almost anyone can grab this skill just by looking at various articles on how to get the right steps. Following theses steps and you are guaranteed to have it as perfect as possible.

so I found these DIY picture on pintrest and I would love to share it with you. Just follow each picture and vuala you will be proud.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Folake said...

I should go try these. DIY is the way to go :) I went to the mall last week to get my brows threaded, they did a good job but I broke out in rashes all around the brows next day!

Unknown said...

First of all thank you so much for checking my blog out, you made my day. Now with this useful tips you wouldn't need to do the trip to get it done. Just try it out yourself and you'll b amazed. Good luck and don't forget to drop by every now and then. xoxo