Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

DIY BELT KNOTS

Years ago, I use to hate the tiny slim belts because I never really knew how to wear them, other than the normal usual way and then I would have the ends just sticking out looking clumsy and it was quite distasteful. Then I stumbled on some kool DIY how to knot your belt tricks and its been extremely helpful and after a long while I realise these belts are fashion necessities, especially when it comes to accentuating the waist line, adding a bit of color to your outfit and so many more fun things to do with them , so I decided to show these cool tricks on ways you can knot your belts.

Here is the 5 commonly known ways to knot the skinny belts:
The Classic knot, The Double knot, The loop knot, The Inside Loop knot and The Double Knot


And 12 more to try out...

No comments: